Buffalo Chicken Mac And Cheese
November 20, 2019
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 2 Cups Cooked Elbow Noodles
- 1 Cup Cooked, shredded chicken breast this can be bought precooked or you can boil your own chicken
- 1 tbsp buffalo sauce
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese from a bag
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp butter
- Begin by putting a small saucepan on medium low heat.
- Add butter and melt – careful not to burn.
- Add minced garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add whipping cream and bring to a low simmer.
- Slowly add cheddar cheese while consistently stirring.
- Add buffalo sauce and stir.
- In a casserole dish, add elbow noodles and chicken.
- Poor over sauce and stir in.
- Top with additional cheddar cheese and drizzle with buffalo sauce.
- Bake in oven at 400 degrees F for 8 minutes.