November 20, 2019
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
- 1 lb little neck clams
- 8 oz linguine pasta
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- Begin by soaking clams in a bowl of cold water for 20 minutes.
- While clams are soaking, begin boiling water and cook pasta according to directions on the package.
- In a frying pan (that has a matching lid) melt butter. Add garlic.
- Brown garlic over medium heat for about 2 minutes Add white wine.
- Let white wine reduce for two minutes.
- Add parsley and cream.
- Add clams and cover. Shake the clams every minute or so. Cook for 4 minutes, or until clams open.
- Add cooked pasta and toss.
- Top with additional parsley and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!