Crispy Asian Zing Wings
November 20, 2019
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 lb chicken wings
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Dak’s Asian Zing Blend
- vegetable oil
- 1 tsp cilantro flakes
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- Begin by putting all of your wings in a large bowl. Combine whipping cream and garlic powder and mix well. The wings should be completely coated with the cream.
- In a large baggy, pour in half of the flour.
- Add half of the wings and shake well. Put wings aside on a piece of parchment paper.
- Repeat those steps to coat the other half of the chicken wings with flour.
- Begin heating 1 inch of vegetable oil over medium heat in a large frying pan.
- Cook each wing for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until browned. Make sure the internal temp of the wing is 165.
- Set cooked wings on a wire rack to let the grease drain.
- Gently toss in the dry rub.
- Add the cilantro and lime juice on top.