Easy, Spicy Queso
November 20, 2019
Prep Time 5 minute
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp finely diced jalapenos
- 1/4 cup mozzarella or chihuahua cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp butter
- Begin by melting the butter in a sauce pan on medium heat. Be careful not to bring the heat too high, or you’ll burn the butter!
- Add the minced garlic and jalapenos and cook until fragrant.
- Add the heavy whipping cream and bring to a slow boil.
- Slowly add the cheese while consistently stirring. Be sure not to add it too fast, or it will seize. Go back and forth between the two cheeses.
- Once it is as thick as you would like it, turn off the heat and let sit for one minute.