Low Carb Jalapeno Chips
November 20, 2019
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 3 fresh jalepenos
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- vegetable oil
- Begin by slicing the jalapenos into thin slices. The thinner the better and the more consistent the cuts, the better.
- Begin heating a thin layer of vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- Put the almond flour into a large baggy.
- Add the jalapenos and shake the bag to get a nice, thin layer of flour.
- Add to the vegetable oil and cook for about 45 seconds on each side. Do not overcrowd them.
- Drain the grease on a metal strainer. Add salt to taste. Enjoy!