This low carb pizza change your mind about the keto diet! The crust is EXACTLY like normal crust and is everything pizza crust should be.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded, from a bag
- 2 tbsp whipped cream cheese
- pizza sauce jarred, optional
- 1/2 cup ground italian sausage (cooked) optional
- fresh mozzerella for topping
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp parsley
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Begin by melting the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese in a double boiler. If you do not have a double boiler, you can use the microwave. Just keep a close eye on it!
- Take the cheese off the double boiler and begin slowly adding in the flour.
- Add in the vegetable oil and half of the garlic powder/parsley. Add in a pinch of salt.
- Mix well. It should now be a dough.
- On parchment paper, sprinkle some coconut flour to keep the dough from sticking.
- Begin flattening out the dough, adding a little coconut flour to the top of it if it’s sticking to your hands.
- Cut your flattened dough into a circle.
- Use the extra dough that you just cut to form a crust. I usually roll it into three inch long coils and attach it to the dough.
- Brush your dough with olive oil.
- Add remaining garlic powder and parsley.
- Bake for 6 minutes.
- Add pizza toppings. Sauce first, then cheese, then toppings.
- Cook for an additional 15 minutes, or until the bottom is nice and brown.
- Cut and enjoy!