Cook time 15 MINUTE
Sadditional time 10 MINUTE
Stotal time 25 MINUTES
This delicious Homemade English Toffee is so easy to make and incredibly delicious.
- 2 Cups Butter (Sweet Cream, Salted)
- 2 Cups White Sugar
- 1 Cup Chopped Nuts (Optional – Can be walnuts or pecans)
- 1 12 oz. package of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Melt butter in a medium sauce pan.
- Add sugar and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil until medium tan color (like peanut butter).
- Sprinkle chopped nuts on a cookie sheet.
- Pour mixture over nuts and let set but not cool.
- As soon as a little set, pour 1 package chocolate chips on the candy.
- Spread chocolate chips when melted.
- Sprinkle top of chocolate with chopped nuts.