“Chocolate, peanut butter, and chow mein noodles give this cookie a salty sweet flavor. My great-grandmother made these for Christmas every year and they were and still are a family favorite!”
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- 1 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- Melt chocolate and peanut butter chips in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently, until smooth.
- Mix chow mein noodles and peanuts in a large mixing bowl. Pour chocolate mixture over noodles and peanuts and turn to coat.
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Drop mixture by rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared sheet. Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.