“These Christmas wreaths are made using corn flakes and cinnamon candies. They’re fun to make and eat. If the mixture is cooling too quickly, set the pan in a skillet with one inch of very hot water to keep the dough manageable.”
- 1/2 cup butter
- 30 large marshmallows
- 1 1/2 teaspoons green food coloring
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups cornflakes cereal
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon red hot candies
- Prep5 m
- Cook10 m
- Ready In30 m
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows, and cook until melted, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, and stir in the food coloring, vanilla, and cornflakes.
- Quickly drop heaping tablespoonfuls of the mixture onto waxed paper, and form into a wreath shape with lightly greased fingers. Immediately decorate with red hot candies. Allow to cool to room temperature before removing from waxed paper, and storing in an airtight container.