Cream cheese mints ar an amazing no bake various for a fast and fun appetiser or course that everybody loves. And these super joyous Christmas cheese mints ar really easy to create that they will be whipped up and prepared to serve in as very little as half-hour.
When it involves cheese mints, there ar 2 kinds- you’ll build a delicious cheese mint that primarily consists of cheese , granulated sugar and extract or a bit additional refined wedding cheese mint that includes a butter flavor (that direction is here beneath homemade Butter Mints). in spite of that mint kind you selected, you continue to get a stunning and made wedding mint. you’ll simply eliminate the butter from this direction for no have an effect on on the top result.
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar, divided
- 1/2 tsp mint extract
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/4 cup holiday sprinkles, divided
- 1/2 cup granulated or powdered sugar
- Using a hand mixer on low, combine cream cheese and mint extract in medium mixing bowl.
- Blend in 2 cups powdered sugar and milk until smooth. DO NOT OVERMIX.
- Add 1 cup powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons sprinkles. Mix on low.
- Knead in remaining cup of powdered sugar using hands until dough is consistent and smooth. If you dough is still too sticky, add powdered sugar until its no longer sticky and can be formed into a tiny ball.
- In a separate small bowl, combine sugar and 2 tablespoons sprinkles.
- Shape dough into 3/4-inch balls and roll in sugar combination.
- Place balls onto a baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and ﬂatten gently with a fork.
- You can now leave mints on the counter to harden slightly and then move to an airtight container. Store mints in refrigerator.