This garlic chicken is pigeon breast tenders with many contemporary minced garlic in a very creamy cheese sauce. a fast and straightforward meal that tastes am passionate about it came from a flowery restaurant!
I’m perpetually turning out with new and straightforward chicken dinners – a number of my favorites embrace oleoresin chicken, garlic and herb drumsticks and this straightforward nonetheless satisfying garlic chicken.
When I’m trying to find a speedy dinner, I usually address pigeon breast tenders. They’re lean, cook quickly and my youngsters love ’em. This garlic chicken uses breast tenders within the most delicious creamy sauce with many garlic involved! Add some mashed potatoes and a steamed garden truck and dinner is served.
- 3 tablespoons butter divided use
- 1 1/4 pounds chicken breast tenders
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a large pan over medium high heat.
- Season the chicken breast tenders with salt and pepper on both sides, then add them to the pan.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Add the garlic to the pan and cook for an additional 30 seconds.
- Remove the chicken and garlic from the pan and put on a plate. Cover to keep warm.
- Wipe out the pan with a paper towel. Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter in the pan. Add the chicken broth and bring to a simmer.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes or until broth is reduced by about half. Add the cream and simmer for another 3-4 minutes or until starting to thicken.
- Stir in the parmesan cheese, keep stirring until cheese has melted and sauce is thickened. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Return the chicken and garlic to the pan of sauce. Spoon some of the sauce over the top of the chicken.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.