Easy, punk and a family favorite these Crockpot punk Potatoes ar a no-fail direction that’s excellent for mealtime, potlucks or once you’re during a hurry and need to repair it and forget it.
Simplicity is what we have a tendency to ar staring at lately and within the summer, we have a tendency toll technically all year spherical we like our crockpot and crockpot recipes ar ones we create in all probability a lot of usually than anything.
We love meals that we are able to simply give a contribution one thing, set the worker and chuck it till it’s done. This punk potato direction is that the excellent one to try and do that with! handily the best!
- 1 32 oz bag frozen diced potatoes
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper
- 4 Tbs butter melted
- 2 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In crockpot add your potatoes, onions, sour cream, soup, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, butter and 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- Place lid on and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Remove lid and sprinkle with remaining cup of cheese and cover again for about 15 minutes until cheese is melted.