These Pecan Pralines are creamy and sweet with toasted pecans throughout. My Pecan Pralines Recipe cooks in about ten minutes and is ready to eat in under an hour. They are low carb, sugar-free, gluten free, grain free, keto, and a THM S.
- 1 cup pecans toasted
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter divided
- 6 tbsp light cream (or heavy cream)
- 1/3 cup Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet or my sweetener
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- Combine 4 tbsp of the butter with the sweetener and cream over medium heat. Stir until sweetener is dissolved.
- Add the vanilla.
- Cook until it is a deep golden brown. As soon as it reaches that deep color (right before burning) remove from the heat and immediately add the other 1 tbsp butter. Stir until smooth.
- Add the salt and toasted pecans. Drop by spoonfuls onto on wax paper. Refrigerate until firm.